COOPC would like to introduce Jaclyn Hoskinson to our team.
Jaclyn joins our Medical Office Receptionist team. Jaclyn will be one of the smiling faces that greet you for your appointment at both of our locations.
We are happy to have Jaclyn join us at COOPC. She will make a great addition to our existing staff. When you see Jaclyn in the front office, please make her feel welcome.
WELCOME ABOARD JACLYN!
To better serve our patient’s needs, our Dublin location is now OPEN on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Contact us to schedule your appointment today!
248 Bradenton Ave., Dublin, OH 43017
COOPC would like to introduce Sean Kratzer to our team.
Sean comes to us with over 20 years of experience in the orthotic and prosthetic field, including over 15 of those years as a successful business owner.
Sean is a Licensed Orthotist, a graduate of Youngstown State University for Pre Med with minors in Sports Medicine, Chemistry and Psychology. Sean’s expertise includes both upper and lower limb orthoses.
Sean is available to see patients at either of our central Ohio locations.
When you contact us to schedule an appointment with Sean, please let us know which office would be more convenient for you.
3059 E. Mound St., Columbus, OH 43209
248 Bradenton Ave., Dublin, OH 43017
We are happy to have Sean join us at COOPC. He makes a great addition to our existing and experienced staff.
WELCOME ABOARD SEAN!
COOPC would like to take this opportunity to introduce Mark Urban to our team.
Mark comes to us with over 20 years of experience in the orthotic and prosthetic field. Mark’s experience includes Orthotic and Prosthetic Laboratory Technician, as well as, O&P Laboratory Management.
We are happy to have Mark join us at COOPC. He makes a great addition to our existing and experienced staff.
WELCOME ABOARD MARK!
If you’re interested in a career with COOPC, please submit your resume HERE.
We’re always on the look-out for candidates who will be an asset to our existing, experienced and long-term staff.
We currently have two positions open for full-time employment at our Columbus and Dublin, Ohio Patient Care Facilities.
We are seeking:
- a Licensed Orthotist or Licensed Orthotist/Prosthetist
- a Certified Fitter or ABC/BOC Orthotist.
These individuals will be responsible for the evaluation, designing, fabrication and fitting of custom orthopedic bracing and supports, as well as, work with our established team.
- Evaluate patients in order to determine their appliance needs, as well as, identify factors that could affect the fit and/or function of the patient’s custom brace.
- Measure and/or cast patients for their custom device.
- Design orthopedic devices, based on physicians’ prescriptions, and examination and measurement of patients.
- Fit, evaluate and test devices on patients, as well as, make adjustments for proper fit, function, and comfort.
- Instruct patients and provide written instructions regarding the use and care of orthoses.
- Maintain patients’ records in accordance with ABC and State Board standards.
- Select materials and components to be used, based on device design.
- Confer with physicians in order to formulate specifications and prescriptions for orthopedic devices.
- Update skills and knowledge by attending conferences, seminars and educational workshops.
- Show and explain orthopedic devices to healthcare professionals.
- Must be currently licensed in the State of Ohio and/or certified with ABC or BOC.
- Must maintain CEU’s in accordance with licensure guidelines and/or ABC, BOC.
- Must adhere to the guidelines in the employee handbook of Central Ohio Orthotic & Prosthetic Center, Inc. upon hire.
- Must participate with management in annual performance reviews.
- Must attend and participate in COOPC hosted trainings and meetings.
- Must be hard working, possess strong clinical skills, strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
- Must have the ability to manage varying and scheduled tasks.
These positions are an excellent opportunity for candidates that are self-driven, motivated, and with an entrepreneurial spirit that is looking to produce results in an expanding market.
The final candidates will submit to detailed background checks.
Please submit resumes HERE.
Central Ohio Orthotic & Prosthetic Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, and veteran status or as otherwise protected by law.